Board of Directors: Currently meets the fourth Tuesday of each month from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
To be considered for a Board Member position, you:
- Must have a valid State of Maine Notary Commission, and should be a notary for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Must have a current INM membership in good standing (active membership) required.
- Must be interested in serving a 1-3 year term under the leadership of the Executive Board (President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Immediate Past President).
- Must have willingness & ability to attend board meetings. Spend several additional hours per month doing tasks connected to INM to promote the education of Notaries in Maine.
- Must have the ability to be an independent, creative, and enthusiastic team member with good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have e-mail; AND computer skills are required in order to communicate with the Board.
- Must attend two consecutive Board Meetings and fill out an application prior to nomination to be considered.
- Must obtain a vote by the Board (upon attendance at the third meeting) to be accepted to the Board.